Sunday 5 April 2020

Tamiya M3A1 What A Kit!

This kit really is a builders dream, I'm having so much fun with it that I really need to put it aside for a day or so to get the lince all finished! As you can see the superstructure is complete and I'm now adding some of the detail parts. There are a few pin ejector marks to deal with on the inside surfaces but nothing a touch of filler and sanding sticks can't deal with.  

The fit of parts has been perfect, almost click together in places. I am particularly impressed with the fit of the front end and the weapons mounting track in the cab. At the moment all the seats are loose which will help with painting later, the six in the crew area also have separate seat cushions which again is a bonus for painting. So far the only additions I've made is to add a cable to the blackout light and drill holes behind the headlight mounts ready for cables when the lights get fitted.  




  

No comments:

Post a Comment