Saturday 11 April 2020

Scout Car Detail & Figure Painting & Greek Night

I've now started the detail painting on the model and made a start on the figures painting up the driver. Really pleased with how he has come out, only four more to do!






Meanwhile as the weather here has been so nice and today especially has been very warm it was time to officially open Taverna Petros for the summer season. Cue traditional Greek music, BBQ & plenty of beer even if it wasn't Fix and a very pleasant evening was had. I wonder what the neighbours thought what with me shouting "opa" every five minutes! 

Taverna Petros may become a regular fixture this year as I have no idea when we will be able to visit Greece again due to the current situation we find ourselves in.


1 comment:

  1. I'm liking the M3A1 more each time I see it, Pete. Stowage looks nice, especially the weathering on the wooden boxes. Good skills on the Greek night too, very creative.

    ReplyDelete