Thursday 9 April 2020

Scout Car In Colour & Warrior Racking

Today I sprayed the main colour on the scout car using mr hobby aqueous H52 olive drab 1. This went done nice and smooth and really shows off the fine detail on the kit. I'll start adding some fading tomorrow.



The warrior has also had some attention as the "L" beam arrived yesterday so I started to make a rack for the side of the model. For something that is relatively easy to build it took me an absolute age due to the beam being almost impervious to tamiya extra thin cement. In the end I used tamiya quick setting cement, superglue & mr dissolved putty to hold it together. I've also test fitted the milan container which looks perfect. I must say a big thank you to Terry Taylor who very kindly sent me a spare one.





No comments:

Post a Comment