Sunday 19 April 2020

More Warrior Painting & Figure Work

The rest of the model has now been sprayed with the mission models paint followed by another pass with a few drops of white added. This has altered the colour just right I think. I also sprayed the water cans with chipping fluid then the vehicle colour before attacking them with a moist brush and scrubbing away the sand. This worked really well so that's another plus to this paint range. Very impressed with it and I can see myself getting some more colours for future builds.







The figures have also had a bit more attention, mostly on the commander and my attempts to get the arms the correct length. I think I've got it but I can always shave a bit off later once cured if they don't look right. The hornet heads for the commander & gunner have been test fitted as well as an old head for the driver. I'm pleased with the poses so next I'll start adding the noddy suits to them.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment