Saturday 4 April 2020

Tamiya M3A1 Scout Car Red Army

As I'm still waiting on some bits to arrive for the warrior build & the lince is almost finished it's time to crack open another box. This time I've chosen tamiya's M3A1 scout car which I'll be finishing in Soviet markings. It will be an out of the box-ish build and I'll use the supplied Russian figures as 
well.
I have actually started this last night and already have a rolling chassis. You just have to admire these new kits from tamiya for the ease of construction and very nice detail. 





2 comments:

  1. I built this model recently. I did "C", US Army 82nd Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, 2nd Armored Division, Sicily, 1943. I chose those markings to practice my decal setting. It came out pretty nice; however, I'm not at your talent level. I'm anxious to see your completed version. I enjoy visiting your blog almost daily for the updates. I've commented here before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edward, I almost went for the US option but in the end the figures swayed it for me. Glad you enjoy the blog as well.

    ReplyDelete