Whilst waiting for stuff to dry on the sally I've been adding some filters and pin washes to the Achzarit. I used a mix of wilder filters and oil pin washes to bring out all the recessed details on the hull. The tow ropes then had a very thinned wash of vallejo black to tone down the silver and add some oily deposits. After a blast of matt varnish and a day or so to dry I've now added all the shiny bits and removed the masks from the periscopes.
As you can see no stowage has been added just some straps as I didn't want to hide the shape or features of the model in the end.
The next step will be pigments to finish this one off I think.