Monday 2 March 2020

More Lince Work

Today I've tackled the antenna fit for the lince and have used the kit supplied mounts which after cleaning up are not too bad. I'll be making new ariels later using a mix of plastic rod and brass tubing. The roof gun mount and hatch have also had some enhancements especially the .50 cal which really needs replacing as the kit one is very basic. A quick trip to the stash and a new .50 was found and used along with a new mount. 

Finally the exhaust was detailed up with the kit supplied etch. I found that heating up the brass made it much easier to shape to the correct profile. I've also ordered some replacement wheels as I was not happy with the kit items The hubs stick out too much on the face of each wheel when they should be flush with the tyre wall. I found some Royal model replacements cheap on ebay so went for them as they looked much better. 






No comments:

Post a Comment