Tuesday 31 March 2020

LMV Lince Figure & Wheels

As there is now a slight pause on the warrior build while I wait for deliveries it's time to resume the lince build starting with the figure. This is the spare one I had left over from the puma build last year and he works pretty well for the lince dio I have in mind. After a bit of clean up removing some very slight seam lines & primer I can now work out the colours for the camouflage. 

I'm attempting to paint the current Italian mimetico vegetata camouflage so as usual with a pattern I'm not familiar with I paint small samples on some paper to try and match up standard colours to the specific colours in the pattern. Next I'll use reference pictures to help get the correct colours by mixing paints if I can't use a colour straight out of the bottle. This can take some time but I do enjoy mixing colours to match the pattern. 





The wheels have now been given a quick pin wash then matt varnish so are all ready for final weathering with pigments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment