Friday 6 March 2020

Lince In Primer & A Big Job!

I've now sprayed the lince in primer and have used a black primer for the chassis and lower portions of the body. Saves painting it black later on. I will crack on with the painting this weekend.



As it's actually been sunny and dry here in Devizes today I started a bit of demolition by taking down my old knackered shed. During the recent storms it took a bit of a battering and the roof was totally shot as well as the rear which had rotted out. This is the second wooden shed I've had which has not really lasted so I've gone for a plastic one for a change. It's also all aluminium framing so nothing to rust or rot. 

I enjoyed taking my chainsaw to the old shed, very satisfying going nuts cutting it up! The new shed went up quicker than I expected, just like a big model kit.





No comments:

Post a Comment