Wednesday 15 January 2020

Diopark Truck Soldering

I've now sorted the rear cowlings out with some soldering, not my best work as I do need to practise here but I managed to get them together. They look a bit rough but that will be in keeping with the scenario and vehicle hopefully!

The final bits & pieces have also been built such as the rocket transport boxes, one open with rockets inside and one closed up. You also get some tiny cassette tapes perfect for furnishing the cab and a separate Mitsubishi badge for the front. So this is now ready for a wash before primer.





2 comments:

  1. Hi, i enjoyed your work, especial the ZBD-05, i am from China, and now i am building the digital model, i just came when i was looking for the details of the track, your pictures are reaaly helpful, i like models, but not paint them well, so i find my own way for enjoying that, drawing the model, and print them in 1/72, any way, thank you, and here is my E add: shao89922@126.com, looking forward your feedback, i would show you my work if you have any interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for your comments Aces, glad you enjoy the blog and find a way to enjoy the hobby as well. I'd be very interested to see your work also.

    ReplyDelete