Friday 3 January 2020

Any Progress?

Well with the festive period finally over and after not feeling particularly well for the last week I thought I'd better get the first post of 2020 sorted. The xmas period was very busy with a houseful of family the weekend before the big day and family over for xmas dinner. To be honest I didn't enjoy it as I had no time to really relax. This was followed by feeling rough as a badgers arse for a week after everyone had buggered off!

This year I'm determined to finally have a quite xmas for a change. Anyway it has meant I've been away from the bench more than I wanted but I've finally got some work done although not much! I'm waiting on a base for the male tank before I start final pigments but I did manage to paint up some fuel cans for the small dio I have in mind.


I'm also about to start a new project in the form of a tamiya M4A3E2. This is being built as part of a tribute group build on Modeller's haven online forum for my friend Carl Fisher who very sadly passed away last year. The kit is also from Carl's stash and is American as Carl was so I think it will be a fitting tribute for a superb modeller and great mucker.



My modelling goals this year will be to finally sort out my built models of which I now have far too many. I'll attempt to sell some probably on ebay, failing that they will get scraped as I really do need the space now. The loft is positively groaning with boxes of built models! Build wise I've got a few modern British subjects I want to tackle this year but apart from that I've nothing specific planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment