Friday 6 September 2019

FV432 & LEOPARD

Work has now restarted in earnest on the 432 project with the base ready for weathering and some grass after adding a couple of mud patches just to break up the vast expanse of concrete. I also had a little test of the figure in position and I'm happy with the pose and location. I'll also begin the final weathering of the model this weekend.



The leopard turret, wheels and other assorted parts have also been primed. I'm very happy how the turret came out after the sanding & adding mr surfacer. It looks much better and more like the real thing now. Still waiting on the tow ropes for the hull so will have to wait to prime that. Although I can get on with the tracks and use some VMS blackening solution on them.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Pete

    Which primer did you use? It's smooth!

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marc, I use badger stynylrez primer and have done for ages now. It's never failed my ham fisted airbrushing! It's self leveling so always goes down well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 432 looks sweet, Pete - just how I remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pull up a sandbag & I'll tell you a story......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and I remember the sort of stories you like to tell you deviant!!

      Delete