Thursday 12 September 2019

Colourful Leopard

I've now done most of the detail painting followed by a gloss using Klear. Once dry, which didn't take long I went ahead and added the decals. These came from the excellent Daco productions Belgian vehicle set and even had the correct unit shield for the turret. The front number plate decal was mounted on a thin strip of plastic card then once all done it was fixed to the mud guard as per my references. 

My next task is to paint the "cobra" call sign marking on the turret by hand. I've already had a practice and think I can paint it without too much trouble, fingers crossed!








2 comments:

  1. Pete
    Your Belgian shade looks spot on to me��

    And the "test" Cobra is superb...

    I cannot wait to see the result in the flesh

    Marc

    ReplyDelete