Tuesday 17 September 2019

Belgian Leopard Call Sign "35"

I've now added the call sign boards to the turret using some decals I discovered after another rummage through my spare decals. They had to be over painted with yellow due to the decals being white. The numbers are not quite the same style or font as the originals but I could not find anything else suitable so I hope you forgive me for that! 

But they do add even more colour and interest to the model and having the simplified call sign number on the rear box adds even more interest I think. I've also been mulling over the final display of the model and have decided to not add any crew. My plan is to display it on a hard standing, possibly tarmac or concrete with a pallet containing the spare fruil tracks I have. Well that's the plan at the moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment