Monday 6 August 2018

Next On The Bench, AFV Club Belgian AIFV Milan

Because it's too hot to paint and because I need to get this built for the IPMS Belgium show in October, my limited "Armee Belge" edition kit has landed on the bench. As you can see it's based on the AFV club NATO AIFV but comes with a small bag of resin parts to convert it to the Belgian Milan version. I also have a spare accurate armour Milan which I may use depending on a comparison with the kit supplied item.

I'm intending to add a fair bit of scrim to the hull and adding at least one figure, so hornet heads on standby! It looks to be a pretty straight forward conversion, with the only thing I can see that may kick me in the gonads are the AFV club rubber tracks. As you know my track, (no pun intended), record with these spawn of Satan creations is far from good. I'll have a go at gluing them together before I reach for the laptop and buy replacements.


And the real thing for reference purposes only.



No comments:

Post a Comment