Sunday 27 January 2019

Takom Finnish ItPsv 90 Marksman SPAAG

Well I just couldn't help myself, I've had to start this bad boy as I've been itching to build it. And with a slot available on the bench I thought what the hell! What's not to like about a bloody big turret, a couple of ferocious guns and an old Polish T-55 chassis? Oh, and of course that funky camo scheme.

So far the kit is building up very well. The suspension units and hull details are very good. The wheels also have some smashing hub details, shame they get covered up with hub caps. On this kit the tyres are separate from the wheels and are ribbed, eww! Not my favourite thing but some heavy sanding soon gets rid of it. I almost bought some friul tracks for this but the rather weedy attachment point and lack of adjustment on the idler wheel made me chose the kit tracks.







Here's a couple of pictures of the real thing and a very cool video of it firing!




2 comments:

  1. Hello Pete is a very interesting model to build and rare, which makes its charm. In the past I wanted to scratch it but the lack of documentation stopped me! fortunately the new manufacturers are embarking on original models

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joseph, it's certainly one of those tanks I've been very interested in and I'm really enjying the build so far.

    ReplyDelete