It's all going very well with the marksman at the moment. The tracks have been cleaned up and fitted and I've built up both track guards but kept them loose which should really help with painting later on. The details added to them are excellent but with some tricky plastic fuel lines which need a bit of care and a delicate touch to clean up. I have replaced the plastic rear mud flaps with new ones made from lead foil and replaced the moulded on front guard stays with brass rod.
With the turret on the hull you can really see what a whopper this thing is. I also attempted to add some anti-slip to the model using VMS hull tex air. It has a very fine texture perfect for modern vehicles. However I've not had any luck with it and have applied and stripped it off twice so far. I know I'm doing something wrong but can't figure it out yet! I'll give it one more go and if I fail again then I'll just leave the model as is.