I've now finished detailing the stowage bins, nothing too hard or time consuming but I think it makes a big difference in the appearance. I've also finished up the hull assemblies by gluing the upper and lower parts together then adding all the small parts. I hollowed out the horn and added some bolts to the shroud over this. A spare bit of mesh was also added to the headlight shroud as per my refs.
Finally my two favourite parts of the kit were built up, these being the exhaust and rear tarp. Both are really well designed and exhibit great details. The tarp simply pops onto the model and fits like a glove. Both parts will be left off the model until after painting. The hull join line will get a swipe of mr surfacer to blend it all together as will the various lifting hooks and other fittings.
This is such an enjoyable model to build and quick too! I expect that I will have the turret all finished by the end of the weekend.