I've now changed the belt buckles from brass to metallic green as they should be wearing 58 pattern belts, thanks Brian. The driver is also in place and looks pretty good I think. Lastly I've added a decal to the commander's machine gun ammo box which actually says .30 cal. Looks much better than before.
Turning to the Achzarit crew and at long last I've finally painted them up. Again using a mix of vallejo colours. All that's left to do is finish off the flesh areas and the helmets. Once that's done I can then get the pigments out for a monster session on the Saladin and Achzarit, that way I save on pigments as they are both in a desert type environment.