With the addition of parts F3 & F65 I've managed to straighten out the warping nicely with some careful glueing and clamping. Happy with that I've also removed the blobs on the engine deck and drilled out for new wire handles later. Next the wheels where built up and a start made on the tracks.
I'm using masterclub ones here which need minimum clean up and fit well. The resin track pins also work well as they are a push fit and secure the links together easily. The return rollers required their slots deepening as the metal tracks did not sit flush with them. I just mounted each wheel in my drill and using a thin file and slow speed and carefully sanded the slots to the correct depth.