Wednesday 19 June 2019

Puma In Matt Coat & The Next Project

The puma has now had it's matt coat sprayed on and as ever I've used VMS varnish. As you can see the weathering is very subtle which is in keeping with my reference pictures. I've also sorted out the bases for the puma & elefant today & they are currently curing after painting the borders. I'm hoping to get the elefant all done by the end of this weekend.






Since both builds are on a wind down it's time to start another build and I've decided on the takom FV432 & accurate armour peak turret conversion, I just could not resist! I won't be building this one with an interior which should make for a quicker build. I am planning on another 432 in the future which will have all the hatches open and interior fitted. 



2 comments:

  1. The Puma looks good under a matt coat Pete, transitions between the camo colours look really subtle now.
    Will be watching your 432 build with interest, I had considered buying the Peak turret conversion but will watch to see what you think before committing myself. Good skills as always, can't wait to see the Elefant too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Chris, I'll keep you posted on the 432 project.

    ReplyDelete