Sunday 30 June 2019

Italian Puma On It's Wheels

The puma is now complete after some light final weathering with tamiya flat earth & buff on the lower sections and wheels. I purposely kept it subtle as I didn't want to swamp this with mud & crud for a change. I then added all the loose parts and fixed the figure in place. 

The base is again a small tamiya item with AK terrain tarmac and a bit of VMS smart mud for an earth verge. This will be tackled next with a selection of washes and pigments, very similar to the road I did on the humvee build.









4 comments:

  1. Lovely paint job Pete, I like the way the disruptive camo patches are feathered into each other - is this an effect of the matt coat you've used? I first noticed it myself when I used that Lucky matt varnish on a figure, it softened hard transitions between highlights etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, I'm not sure if the feathering of the edges is due to the matt varnish, to be honest I hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out! It does look good though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The camo is excellent !! very nice model !

    ReplyDelete