Thursday 4 October 2018

And Relax!

Today is my last day of service in the police after 16 years. Now a new chapter begins where I can do something I want, get lots of modelling in and enjoy life. The last one is something I feel I've not done for some time. I really won't miss the job but I will miss my workmates and the banter.






It couldn't have been timed better with myself and Brian off to Belgium in the morning for the IPMS plastic & steel show this weekend. I'm certainly going to celebrate over the weekend that's for sure! I've already got my models packed away and all the admin sorted plus that all important spending money.  



So with a disgustingly clean bench in the cave I look forward to my first build after retirement! 



7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your retirement Pete, you deserve it mate! Have a great time in Belgium & see you at the end of November.
    All the best, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your builds are always an inspiration! I look forward to admiring many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the very best for the future mate...likewise I don’t miss the job one bit but the mates and banter ..
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and happy modelling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks chaps I will enjoy it that's a given!

    ReplyDelete