Wednesday 31 October 2018

PLA Transporter & Pumpkin Carving

I've now made a start on the transporter, mostly at this stage cleaning up seam lines and filling, sanding and generally trying to eliminate lots and lots of ejector pin knock out marks. Good job they are all quite accessible, the engine has also been built up in it's very weird orange plastic. I've also deepened the door recesses on the cab as they were very shallow. This will be a slow build but I'm enjoying it so far.



  
I've also been at the pumpkin carving again today on this all hallows eve, something I've not done for a few years so I found it very enjoyable. There's nothing like decapitating and gouging the guts out of an innocent pumpkin! 


Happy halloween! 👹

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pete is a good choice and this is the model that I loved to build, you should know that the tractor is originally civil, I'm talking about the engine on the link that will be useful for your editing:
    https://sampieromodels.blogspot.com/2016/03/le-dongfeng-df21.html
    I'll wait to see what comes next

    ReplyDelete