Saturday 26 May 2018

FV432 Bulldog making a Start

Here's the model after a really enjoyable session at the bench. I'm romping along with this at the moment, it's that easy to build. As usual with the smaller vehicles in the Takom range a jig is supplied to aid assembly of the tracks and this works extremely well. The tracks do need a fair bit of clean up but once assembled look very good I think.

In fact I think the whole suspension and wheels looks bloody good. I've also started enhancing and adding any details missing and have stippled Mr surfacer on the exhaust as well. I particularly like the rear hull bins, they are made up of five parts but the fit is excellent. The tankograd FV432 variants book has been a great reference as well and is well worth the price just for Bulldog references.





No comments:

Post a Comment