Monday 4 September 2017

Canadian Husky Late Construction Complete!

Well, that really didn't take long, did it? Today I finished off the HIAB and had fun adding all the hydraulic lines. I used lead wire, kit supplied wire and cut some tiny brass tubing for the connectors. I also added all the fuel and water cans and made straps from tamiya tape. Really pleased I managed to get my arse in gear and finish this. I like the busy look of this one and even with the winch stowed it looks purposeful. I'm now diving through the stash looking for a suitable figure.









5 comments:

  1. A true masterwork for this very nice Husky my friend. I like this kind of vehicle. I follow the next stages with a great interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks guys, I'm very pleased with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like what you did with this kit, the little details here and there really bring it up a notch. I got questions, what did you use for the anti-skid material and what are the wheels?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Philippe, for the anti slip I used rustoleum and the wheels are from real model, they are the set for the aslav, bison & coyote.

    ReplyDelete