Thursday 26 June 2014

Next On The Bench

Here's my next project, as if I haven't got enough on the go at the moment! It's AFV club's M109 which I will be building as a Belgian version.


I've been itching to start this for some time and as the chieftain project is nearly completed I wanted to get on with it before anything else sidelined me. The Stug & Mk 1 tank will be painted up in the next few days so I have a need to start gluing stuff together!



Should be a fun build this, I plan on using either metal or plastic replacement tracks given my record with AFV club tracks and will alter some american crew figures to Belgian standards of uniform.


1 comment:

  1. I was a member of the Belgian crew. Name of the SP Gun was 'Antoon'. The Alfa battery 6A, Soest (Germany), 1976. Build the plastic model (1/35) some years ago of the Charly battery from the same brigade.

    ReplyDelete