Monday, 4 October 2010

TUA Launcher

The launcher assembly has now been completed and for a change and because I have a couple of good pictures of the launcher I opened up the armoured cover to display the launcher optics. By using the door as a template the rest was built up using plastic card. Some fine chain was also added to the smoke dischargers.

The model is now ready for a coat of primer and paint which I have just ordered, I always forget to check my supplies before a build! Expect a flurry of activity on the blog over the next few weeks as I am off to hospital on Wednesday for some knee surgery. So lots of modelling will be done to keep me sane during my recovery. Anything to avoid daytime TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment