The painting stage of the build went very well, I used tamiya RAF colours for this plus some white to add fading and highlighting to the model. The decal stage however was a total disaster! For some reason the decals reacted very badly and wrinkled up something rotten, oh how I cursed! In the end I had to resort to sanding down the offending decals and re spray the buggers, not perfect but good enough with some more weathering over the top.
Decals after sanding down,
And after re spraying,
To say I am relived to have rectified the problem is an understatement! after the work I have put in so far I could not just bin the model, something I would have done a few years back. Must be mellowing in my old age!