Saturday, 9 October 2010

Another One Finished!

Yesterday saw a flurry of activity on the Kommandeurwagen base, I started by adding some grass and weeds carved from stretched sprue then sprayed the base using various colours under low pressure. The fence had a nice coat of vallejo pastel blue which was then attacked with some course sandpaper for a nice worn look. I then used MIG filters to age the wood and lastly added some thinned green hues to the fence to show algae and moss growth.

A quick dry brush of the grass with oils and a dusting of MIG pigments finished off the base. The vehicle and figure where added and some plus model paper leaves went on to finish it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment