Monday, 27 March 2017

Latest From The Bench

I've now started the detail painting on the jagdpanther after painting the lower hull tracks and rubber portions of the wheels & have also put the decals on. So far it's going well and I'll start some chipping and wear on this one soon. The staff car has also been worked on and had the decals applied. Both are looking rather good and I'm thoroughly enjoying working on them.

The Husky has also had some attention after the resin wheels arrived. They are actually weighted or sagged which I'm not generally a fan of but in this instance they look very good. Some adaption of the mounting arms was needed but nothing that a saw and a drill bit couldn't sort out. I've fixed the wheels in place using epoxy glue for a strong bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment