Saturday 16 May 2015

A Cheeky Holiday & Some Modelling Progress

Well I've just got back from a very nice holiday to my favourite Greek island of Zakinthos. I managed to find a really cheap last minute deal and thought what the hell! The weather was fabulous as was the beer and food. It was also nice just to relax and not worry about anything for a week.




Back at the bench I've now started on the filters and pin washes on the Bedford after giving the model a gloss coat. The figures are also now ready for mounting on the base once I do the groundwork. A couple of ration boxes and some ration tins have been made up and painted as well.






The Somua has also had a gloss coat and the decals added. I can now move onto painting the tools and tow chain as well as start the detail painting on the model.






No comments:

Post a Comment