A major surge on the figures today and I have finally finished adding the uniform decals. It's been a very tedious process and has tried my patience at times but the finished result looks very good. Now all that's needed is to paint the rest of the figures and add a bit of shading to break up the clean look of the uniforms.
As I am planning on getting this finished for the IPMS Avon show on Sunday I've also made a start on the base. I used an Ikea picture frame for this which has had the centre filled with foam and the edges lined with plastic card. Only five days to get it all together so wish me luck!