Friday 5 March 2021

Next On The Bench, Tiger Model AMX-30 B2 Brennus

Having recently picked this up dirt cheap on ebay It's now jumped to the head of the queue and hit the bench running! There's just something about the Brennus with all that add on armour that gets my creative juices flowing. So far the build is going well, the tracks built up well and there are even angled links for around the sprockets & idlers which really improves the look of them once built.

I've made them up so I can remove them for painting as well. Work is now starting on the upper hull with a bit of filler needed here & there. Improvements are also being made with more to follow. Most pictures of this tank show no tools in place so I may do the same. Likewise there are a few more areas I can see that would benefit from some scratch work such as adding a second tow rope and making up better rear jerry can racks.





     

No comments:

Post a Comment