Tuesday 16 March 2021

AMX & Supacat Decals

With a gloss coat on the Brennus last night this morning I added the decals which took all of 2 minutes. This afternoon I've been adding some chipping to the model following my references for this particular vehicle. It's quite unusual to see modern armour with so much wear so it makes it even more fun to replicate. 

On the real thing you can see various tones including the original French olive drab shade and what I think is the sand used during the first Gulf war. 






The supacat has also had some chipping but very subtle as these seem to have been kept in good order. Decals also have gone on & the load of 105 cases look really good with them in place. 






 

1 comment:

  1. I have followed this build it looks great. A 105 Light Gun would be great to go with it just wished someone made one.

    ReplyDelete