Tuesday 9 March 2021

AMX-30 B2 Brennus Loads Of Progress

I've been having a blast with this model and have now finished the construction stage of the build. I've been so involved in fact I even forgot to post updates here! The turret was great fun to work on and here I first added some texture using Mr surfacer then once dry lightly sanded it back. Then it was onto the reactive armour sections which all went together really well and look superb once in place. They are all loose and can be removed later for painting. 

I had to find some really fine etched chain for the Gallix smoke dischargers but find some I did! Final detail work then commenced on the commander's cupola antenna mounts and the tow cables & brackets. I may add some stowage to the turret baskets later but I've not decided yet. 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment