Tuesday 11 February 2020

Diopark Field Modified Civilian Truck With UB32 Rocket Pods Finished

Well I just had to add some of the Red Zebra coffee cups to the base so I painted up a trio which took all of ten seconds and added them to the scene. They really do add an extra element of realism I think. With that done it was time to add the truck, figure and the other bits before calling the project complete.

I thoroughly enjoyed this project from start to finish. The model was really easy to build and even more fun to paint & weather and the base was just as much fun. I've tried out a few new things on them both and painted my first figure dressed in civilian garb. Also a big thank you must go to Paul at Red Zebra who supplied me with the wall as well as the figure and other bits which was damn decent of him! 


   











2 comments: