Sunday 5 May 2019

Man Cave Part 11 All Done!

A busy day in the cave building the last pieces of furniture. The two cabinets are flipping huge and have easily swallowed up all my gear. I'll be refining the storage at a later date with better boxes for more efficient storage. The bookcase also has a bit of spare capacity for library expansion which is always nice to have. The stash is also in it's new home and I'll make up some doors soon for that. 

So with only some pictures to hang and perhaps a new CD rack to get the cave is complete and ready for action again. I gave myself a month to do this and have done it easily. It's been hard work but the results are well worth it and it's the modelling room I've always wanted. So a nice cool beer is now in order to celebrate!    






3 comments:

  1. Nice! I hope its not too far to walk to the kettle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Pete, excellent end result to a major project - remember the no dusting rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers chaps, Matt, no it's not far to the kettle now! Chris I think I'll have to dust at least once in a while with black furniture!

    ReplyDelete