Wednesday 26 September 2018

Basework X3 & 1000 Posts!

Work is progressing nicely on the three bases with just some more pigments to add and some corn plants to go on the back of the Leopard base. They are nothing fancy as I don't have the time to muck about. I also need to dust the stuart with some buff to finish off the weathering. Here are the bases with the models in position to show you how they will look once finished.












This post today also marks 1000 posts on the blog, a real milestone of modelling bollocks, personal crisis and general nonsense! The blog has grown from a place for my occasional updates to now almost daily ones and I have really enjoyed sharing my work with you all. Along the way I've made some good friends who have helped me on various projects with their knowledge on different subjects. 

With my early retirement looming on the horizon, 3 working days to be exact, I'm expecting to get in loads more bench time & I have some cracking projects planned over the winter. I also plan a total revamp of the man cave in the spring which will give me some much needed bench space as well as better storage options. So plenty to look forward to and to the next 1000 posts!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for this millestone!
    My best wishes for the next 1000!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks I'm looking forward to the next 1000 myself!

    ReplyDelete