Today has been a fun day as I've been painting all the details on the model, yeah sad I know but I do enjoy this stage of a project. I started out with the tracks and instead of painting all the rubber pads I just re sprayed the runs with tyre black and then painted the metal connectors. Much easier and quicker. The exhaust covers were next and here I used some reference pictures to replicate the effect on the covers. Various vallejo colours were sponged on then they were finished off with a fine brush.
The mantlet cover was next then the fuel cans and extinguishers on the rear hull followed by the tow rope & tools. Lastly I've added some light chipping to the hull with the turret still to do. So it's been a very productive day!
Here's a couple of pictures showing just how bright and rusty the exhaust shields could get.