Sunday 12 November 2023

Tamiya 1/48th Dewoitine D.520

I have been stealth building this little aircraft over the course of a couple of weeks just to see how I feel about modelling at the moment. So far so good as this kit is a bit of a gem with easy construction minimal parts and some nice colour schemes to choose from. 

I'm now very close to main primer and it's going very well. I've broken the build down into very small time slots which are getting longer so that to me feels like the mojo is returning which is great.










4 comments:

  1. As you have already noticed it's a nice kit and an easy build. And my personal opinion is that it is one of the best looking fighters of WWII, especially in French camouflage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to agree with you there Magnus it is a superb kit and a beautiful looking aircraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks quite a neat little kit Pete, and in those French multi cam colours, should turn out to be a cracker!

    ReplyDelete