Monday 30 October 2023

RIP Fangus

It's with a heavy heart I have to announce the passing of our beloved cat Fangus who passed away last Thursday due to kidney failure. Fangus was an older cat who has been with us for six years and was 15 when he passed. 

Fangus was such a character and his favourite things were food, a good fuss and the log burner! He also enjoyed annoying me in the man cave by jumping up on the bench whenever it took his fancy and he wanted a stroke. I'm totally devastated as he was such loving sweet cat. Rest in peace old boy I'll see you on the other side.




  

3 comments:

  1. Pets are great companions and it is always sad to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences. Cute cat. 🙏🏽

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sad to hear that Pete.R.I.P. Fangus.

    ReplyDelete