Sunday 18 April 2021

Gecko Supacat Almost Done

More work on the model with all the lights added followed by some ratchet straps to secure the load using tamiya tape and Djitis productions ratchet strap set. Lastly the mirrors went on before the model was given a very light spray with heavily thinned tamiya buff & flat earth mix. Final weathering was done with a small amount of VMS No4 dull sand pigments. 

I will now begin building up a small base for this as well as perhaps a bergan and a few other bits to go with the model.









1 comment:

  1. Those ratchet straps really look awesome. It really enhances the model. Again, I had to order these internationally but I really like that addition. The only thing close I could find in USA was Eduard tie down and straps in photo etch. They may have been okay but I like the ones you used.

    ReplyDelete