Friday 1 January 2021

New Year, Old Project

Well another new year on the blog and we start with a very old project, the Bronco YW-750 armoured ambulance. Some of you may remember I started this in 2015 but quickly lost interest and the will to live. A common problem I have when building Bronco kits. Now thanks to another group build over on Modellers haven online forum it's finally seen the light of day again! 


I shall again attempt to finish the bugger however this time it's certainly going to get a good beating up during the process as the theme of the GB is wrecked & recovered. A start has been made removing some parts I'd already attached and then I started with some damage to the etched screens before carefully prising the rear door slightly open. 

This time I'm determined to get it done, I mean 6 years is a long time to have a shelf queen kicking about!






No comments:

Post a Comment