Friday 22 November 2019

Tamiya JGSDF Type 10 Complete

Well that's another model finished! Didn't take me long to finish it up with just some carbon fibre antennas and the translucent film supplied in the DEF update set used for the periscopes. This worked really well and looks very much like modern optics. I really enjoyed this one being almost out of the box. So easy to build and great fun to paint. 

This is my fifteenth model finished this year, I guess retirement is suiting me! I will make a small base for this soon, probably when I sort one out for the Mk IV male tank. 









4 comments:

  1. Magnificent, as usual. I just bought the CSM Romfell which I'll probably build after my current project (Tamiya 1/12 Ducati 1199 Panigale S Tricolore). I check your page almost daily and get a lot of ideas from here. I've built several of the models you've built (ICM 1917 Model T Ambulance, CSM Lanchester, and a few others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edward, Glad my ramblings help you out with ideas and hints. The Romfell builds up very much like the Lanchester, nice and easy so I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful for painting with this color work, good work

    ReplyDelete