Tuesday 23 July 2019

Paper Panzer "Rutscher"

Construction is now finished, nothing much done apart from a different light at the front, a bit of conduit to it and weld beads to the front portion of the track guard. I also added a bit of damage to the other side. I've also found some old dragon figures which should work well for the display idea I have. A quick mock up confirms that they will work without much modification.






Now thoughts turn to possible camouflage schemes for the model and here I'm keen on an urban type pattern possibly along the lines of the British army Berlin brigade but using red primer, desert yellow & panzer grey and perhaps a green.   

2 comments:

  1. Looks cool Pete, & I like what you've done to the exhaust muffler. The camo scheme you've described over a red primer base would look really striking if you just sprayed the disruptive stripes on the vertical surfaces, & left the horizontal ones in red oxide - what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I like that idea Chris, would look rather cool!

    ReplyDelete