Sunday 14 July 2019

IPMS Romsey Show 14th July 2019

Today was the third outing of the year for Stonehenge modellers and a local one just down the road in Romsey. However I was sans Brian who is recovering at home after an unexpected trip to hospital last week. The show this year was held at the Crossfield hall in Romsey and this for me proved to be an excellent venue. 

The show was held in the main hall and a side hall with an area for building models manned by models for hero's. It also had an excellent canteen and plenty of room around all the exhibitors and traders. Best of all was plenty of free parking and air conditioning in the main hall, very handy especially as it was very warm today.

So as a singleton exhibitor I was set up nice and quickly which gave me time to get a few pictures for the blog. Once the show was open it quickly became very busy with plenty of visitors through the doors and enjoying the models on display.























































As ever it was great to meet up with friends and chat all things modelling and also to meet new people. I was opposite Tangmere sector modellers and enjoyed chatting with them throughout the day. A nice bunch of chaps indeed. I also caught up with a few followers of the blog and was pleased they enjoy my ramblings!

The atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly and the organisation was first class, hats off to IPMS Romsey for putting on an excellent show which was really enjoyable. We'll see you again next year.

And lastly my limited purchases.


4 comments:

  1. Very nice Pete Meister, that could be a possible venue for me next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you Pete. (Rich from Tangnere Sector)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the write up Pete , I'm glad you enjoyed the show, see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice friendly show Pete, hope Brian's feeling a bit better now & please pass on my best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete