Saturday 30 March 2019

Model T Ambulance Washes

Not a lot of progress but I've got the first lot of washes on now. I'll add a little bit more to bring out the wood panels then move onto oil dot fading. I think I'm going to go for a dusty finish on this as the contrast will work well between the blue and dusty effects. 





Meanwhile the house and man cave renovations are going well with the furniture back in the sun lounge and a new door going onto the cave entrance next weekend. I'll then start stripping the room of everything before ripping up the carpet and painting. I still have no idea where I'm going to put all my stuff, I didn't realise how much I've accumulated over the years!

However it's given me an incentive to finally sort everything out and I'm making new discoveries every day. It's surprising what you put away and totally forget about.


1 comment:

  1. The contrast offered by the lighter coloured tyres makes the model even more visually interesting Pete, & monster conservatory!

    ReplyDelete