Sunday 30 December 2018

ERC Basework & Toon T34 Detailing

I've now sorted out the groundwork for the ERC using a small tamiya dio base then my usual mix of plaster, sand & fine gravel fixed in place with VMS sand & gravel fixer. Today the plan is to paint, add vegetation & add final pigments to the base and finish the project off.





The fun also continues with the T34 and here I've added chipping using various vallejo colours and some detail painting before a gloss coat. I used the kit red star decals then hand painted a suitable slogan on the turret. This one reads "for the motherland" It's now ready for washes and finishing off already! 



  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pete. I very like the ERC 😍 and your T-34 is nice but I hate eggs tanks, sorry for this my friend 😣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the ERC Alain it's been an interesting build. As for the toon tank I quite enjoy them as a bit of light relief but again they are not everyone's cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another nice couple for the cabinet, Pete - I like the weathering on the Lynx & the way it blends into its base (must be the Tamiya Buff!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes indeed! Can't beat a bit of tamiya buff, happy new year mate.

    ReplyDelete