Wednesday 19 December 2018

Finally Some Bench Time!

Well I've finally cleaned up the bench and got back to the Lynx for Christmas. This is all due to the fact I quit my new job last week. Let's just say it was not what I expected at all and I did not enjoy it and leave it at that! I'll be looking for something else in the new year I think and may even start working for myself.

Anyway, over the last couple of weeks I have been doing small bits to the lynx in the shape of filters and pin washes as well as detail painting. Today the matt varnish went on so in a couple of days I can get the final dust and pigments on. 






With this one drawing to a close at last I am looking for a nice fun xmas build so watch out for that soon!  

2 comments:

  1. Life outside the job is not the same...two years before I find out if I can handle it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life IS very different Matt, as I'm just discovering!

    ReplyDelete